By enrolling your child at Oakbank Area School Outside School Hours Care you indicate that you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
A. OUR SERVICES
1. At OAS OSHC we offer Before School Care, After School Care and Vacation Care, as well as Student Free Days.
2. If you would like more information about our Services or would like to discuss any matters relating to our Services, please do not hesitate to call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org,
08 8388 4783 or 0436 313 948.
B. YOUR INFORMATION & AUTHORISATIONS
1. You confirm that:
(a) you are the parent or legal guardian of the registered child,
(b) all information provided for the registered child (including medical information, medications, contact persons and persons authorised to collect the child) is accurate and complete in all respects and will be promptly updated by you as and when required.
2. You give permission for the registered child to participate in all program activities included in the Services, and on those days, for which the child is registered, including watching occasional G and PG rated videos/movies.
3. You authorise staff and representatives:
(a) to consult with the registered child’s School regarding any behavioural or medical management issues in order to provide consistency and enhance the care provided for your child.
(b) in the event of accident or illness, to administer appropriate first aid, and to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for your child, including ambulance transportation, and agree to meet any expense for such medical assistance and treatment.
(c) to apply sunscreen to your child, if you do not provide such.
(d) to take Photographs, Videos and Sound Recordings: to be used in Accordance with Reasonable
(1) archival records of your child’s participation
(2) reporting to parents and guardians
(3) documenting learning experiences
(4) sharing experiences in your child’s school and within the OSHC program through various media (e.g. newsletters, visual displays, emails to families),
(5) development of professional educational material for training purposes and internal communications
These photographs, videos and sound recordings are not provided to any third party.
You may withdraw your consent at any time through your OAS OSHC account, but in such case, we may be unable to fully deliver the program to your child.
C. YOUR FEES AND FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS
1. You must pay accounts by the due date for payment via Direct Debit from a Bank Account or by Credit Card (Visa and Mastercard only). Fees and charges for OAS OSHC Services are subject to change. You will be informed if this is to happen.
2. You consent to OAS OSHC Direct Debiting from your bank account or credit card, all fees that you incur by using a Service.
Before and After Care: Statements are sent on a Monday for the previous week’s care. This payment is processed, in arrears, on the Wednesday on a weekly basis.
You will keep your bank account and credit card details up to date at all times.
3. All payments to OAS OSHC are deducted via EziDebit. You will incur EziDebit processing fees charged by Ezidebit, which is an external payment provider. The fees and charges applied by EziDebit are not charged by OAS OSHC.
EziDebit fees are:
(a) $0.88c Per Direct Debit transaction
(b) 1.87% for Visa/Mastercard transactions (Minimum $0.88c per transaction)
EziDebit charges all new customers a one-time $2.20 set up fee.
Any enquiries you may have in relation to EziDebit’s additional fees should be directed to EziDebit: www.ezidebit.com
4. If payment of fees does not occur by the due date, your account may be suspended, and your bookings cancelled. If non-payment of fees continues then the debt will be referred to a collection agency, and any associated costs involved with using such agency will be at your expense. If your payment is declined for your designated account, then a dishonour fee of $14.80 will be charged by EziDebit, depending on the reason for the declined payment.
Please see EziDebit’s Financial Services guide for an explanation of its dishonour fees. OAS OSHC reserve the right to cancel your booking if you have two consecutive failed payments.
5. Additional fees and charges may be payable by you in the following situations:
(a) if you do not follow the cancellation procedures when the registered child is absent on a day that they are booked to attend the Service,
(b) if the registered child is not collected from the Service by the advertised closing time, $1 per child per minute,
(c) if the registered child incurs charges or expenses as a result of medical assistance and treatment provided for your child during the Service.
6. You will be unable to make any further bookings with OAS OSHC while you have any outstanding debt for Services.
D. CHILD CARE SUBSIDY
1. You are responsible for providing Centrelink with all relevant information to be eligible to claim the Child Care Subsidy.
If you have any questions relating to your Centrelink benefits or entitlements, you must contact the Department of Human Services – Family Assistance Office on 13 61 50
2. If you intend on claiming any subsidy for OAS OSHC Services, it is your responsibility to supply us with correct CRNs (which differ between parents and individual children), dates of birth and names via Fully Booked.
3. Certified Written Agreement (CWA) – to receive your Child Care Subsidy via your Centrelink account – Once you have placed your bookings with OAS OSHC it is your responsibility to confirm your Certified Written Agreement – CWA via your MyGov account.
More information on what a CWA is can be found at https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/child-care-subsidy
3. The Service is a fully approved service for Centrelink purposes and will submit the registered child’s attendances to Centrelink every Friday.
4. OAS OSHC in accordance with CCS can only resubmit attendances up to a maximum of 28 days from your attendance.
E. YOUR CHILD’S PARTICIPATION
1. It is your responsibility to have the registered child signed into Before School Care and Vacation Care Program, and signed out of After School Care and Vacation Program on the appropriate documentation on arrival and departure each day that they attend, and to notify OAS OSHC staff if the child is absent on a day that they are booked to attend the Service.
Staff are not responsible for the registered child until they are signed into the Service and are not responsible for the child after they have been signed out of the Service, by you or your authorised representative.
2. If the registered child does not meet the OAS OSHC policies for standards of behaviour or otherwise demonstrates inappropriate behaviour after guidance procedures have been implemented, OAS OSHC reserves the right to suspend the child’s enrolment for a notified period or to exclude the child permanently from the Service.
3. You will ensure that the registered child will not attend the Service if they are suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health. OAS OSHC staff will not accept a child at the Service if it appears to them that the child is suffering from an infectious or communicable disease, or in the opinion of the staff is too unwell to attend the Service.
4. When requested by OAS OSHC staff, you will immediately make arrangements to collect from the Service venue a registered child who in the staff’s opinion is suffering from an infectious or communicable disease or is too unwell to continue participating in the program.
You will not bring the child back to the Service until 24 hours after the illness or disease has passed, or as per the exclusion period listed by the Department of health, or until you have produced the required medical certificate if one has been requested by staff.
5. If the registered child is subject to suspension or exclusion from the Service or is withdrawn from the Service due to medical reasons, OAS OSHC may disclose the child’s name and reasons for the suspension or exclusion to persons at the school.
F. IF YOUR CHILD HAS AN ADDITIONAL/MEDICAL NEEDS
1. New families with children with Additional needs, will be required to discuss your child’s attendance with OAS OSHC staff before your child can attend. Please contact us on 08 83884783 or 0436 313 948.
Please note that if your child requires an extra staff member to help support their time with us, we require a minimum of four weeks’ notice to apply for additional funding and employ staff. Any requests for care with less than four weeks’ notice cannot be guaranteed.
2. If the registered child has a medical condition, dietary requirement or any other additional need, you are responsible for providing an Action Plan and supporting documentation to OAS OSHC before the child’s attendance at any Services.
3. You must provide your Child’s Medication to the staff if the registered child has a medical Action Plan that requires Medication to be administered.
3. You will be required to complete a Risk Minimisation plan with the person in day to day charge on your child’s first day, as per government legislation.
G. INJURIES AND PROPERTY DAMAGE
1. OAS OSHC is not liable for any personal injury, property damage, personal items (such as spectacles, jewellery and electronic devices), or other loss, due to any cause whatsoever, which is sustained by the registered child or their parent or guardian, as a result of participation in a Service activity (including excursions), unless the injury, damage or loss was caused by the proven negligence of OAS OSHC, its directors or employees, except as otherwise expressly required by law.
2. You will indemnify OAS OSHC (including its directors, officers and employees) against any costs, expenses or liability incurred as a result of any injury to any other child, staff or any other person, or any loss or damage to property, which is caused by the registered child at the Service venue or at an excursion location.
I. BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL CARE SERVICES & VACATION CARE SERVICES
1. Bookings: You can book a Before and After School Care Service (BSC & ASC) online through Fully Booked up until 11:59 pm the day before the Service session. For any same day bookings, you must contact the Service directly on 08 8388 4783 or 0436 313 948.
Bookings for Vacation Care or Student Free Days can be made online through Fully Booked or via the form attached to the Care Program and must be made by the date specified on the form.
2. Cancellations & Amendments: All cancellations/amendments at a Vacation Care Program Service can be done online via Fully Booked or by phoning the service, up until 8:00am the day before the missed day of attendance. No other form of cancellation will be accepted.
Cancellations after 8am the day before attendance will be charged in full, inclusive of extras, minus any CCS.
If a doctor’s certificate is provided within seven days of the day being cancelled, there will be no charge. The Medical Certificate can be emailed to email@example.com detailing the day of cancellation and the child’s name, or delivered personally.
3. Cancelled Programs due to Enrolment: Minimum enrolment numbers are required to run each Vacation Care program or Student Free Day. In the event a Vacation Care or Student Free Day program is cancelled, you will be notified in advance by phone.
4. Cancelled Programs due to Weather: Vacation Care programs may be subject to cancellation or alteration on short-notice in the event of unsuitable weather conditions or other factors which may arise that are beyond OAS OSHC control.
5. Excursions: You give permission for the registered child to leave the premises where the Service is normally provided, to participate in external activities as indicated in Service program. Please note, excursion authorisation forms will need to be completed before your child can participate in external activities, these are completed on enrolment in the program or on the day at the service.
6. Additional Needs: Children with additional needs must be booked into a Service more than four weeks in advance to ensure funding and additional staffing needs can be met. Children with additional needs not booked within the relevant time period may not be able to use the nominated Service.
7. Extended Session Fees: If a session goes for longer than normal (e.g. on the last day of term), an additional fee will be charged.
8. Outstanding Debt: If you have two consecutive failed payments, then all future bookings will immediately be cancelled, and your outstanding account will be referred to a recovery agent, a late fee of $30 will also be added to your account. Once your outstanding account is referred to a Debt Collector and/or legal representative, all associated costs with this process will be paid for by the account holder.
9. Statements: You will be charged the applicable fees via EziDebit each week in arrears. This will occur on Wednesday after the fortnights care, following a statement forwarded to your nominated email address on Monday.
CHANGES IN T&CS
Due to changing government regulations, and our constant enhancement of the Services, we may need to amend terms and conditions from time to time. If we do, we will notify you of any amendments, and you shall have the right to cancel your account without charge if you do not accept any such amendments. Cancellation will be effective from the date that you notify us.